Saturday, September 8, 2012

minimalist outing: going purse-free

I was reading a blog post about this girl that goes purse-free, but I am still not sure it is doable for us girls, especially with pocket-less skirts and dresses. Yet, I am interested in going bag-free for a while because at the end of the day I get really tired carrying a purse: after a few hours it just feels really heavy.


For now, the only solution I have found is to go out with a furoshiki because it weighs virtually nothing, but I am not 100% satisfied, because I still have to take stuff in and out of it and schlep things around and I can't really go out free from luggage.

Do you guys have a few simple tips to lighten my load and help me go bag-free? Any minimalist ideas maybe to simplify my weekend outings? (Of course, for work, I would still need a bag, it goes with the suit when you work in a corporate environment, you can't really show up without one, but for the evening or weekend I don't "need" one!)

Please leave a comment with your tips!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment