Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Milestones 2

Just a few days ago, I wrote a post about a number of milestones in my life, as this blog got 500 page views.

Today, I just got to a new one: this blog passed the 1000 page view mark. This is very nice because I used to hate blogging, thinking I had nothing interesting to say, but since I have kept at it since August, I have had the opportunity to see the blog grow.

I am still struggling with a number of things, like my closet and so on. As I was talking with my husband, he pointed out that maybe I was overthinking it, and that maybe things were fine the way they are... Maybe he is right, maybe he is wrong. All I know is that I sure don't feel like I am there yet. I want to live a more satisfactory, fulfilling and simple life, but right now I feel like decluttering some more - i.e. tossing more things - would be painful, so maybe it is time for me to wait it out a little?

I find that sometimes, going through things once and then waiting a couple of days/weeks, then going through things again helps take a step back and distance oneself from the sentimental value of the items.

In any case, I would be very interested to know what minimalist objectives you guys set for yourselves, and how you are getting there.

Let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment