Sunday, September 2, 2012

Decluttering: a few tips

Here are some links that I think are really inspiring. When trying to declutter a room or a home, it can become overwhelming very quickly. So I suggest that you read those links and start decluttering a little bit at a time. That's what I do too!!

The unclutterer

Zen Habits

I find that the hardest part when parting with belongings is
the emotional attachment that one feels towards those objects. Those two articles should help you declutter and simplify your life - at least you can free up some space in the most cluttered areas of the house, and then pat yourself on the back because you are one step closer to a simple life!

Also, for help with emotional attachment, here is the book that helped me declutter the most by changing my perspective on personal items!

Let me know how it went in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment